Triple Fifty Diver
This course is intended for those who have extensive diving experience with single cylinder but want extend their diving and reach the really good dives without having to obtain a twinset.
Triple Fifty Diver gives you knowledge of the dive planning of decompression using Trimix as a bottom mix and of accelerated decompression using Nitrox.
The beauty of the Triple Fifty Diver is that you can continue to dive with your single cylinder configuration. During the course you will learn to solve problems and dive with two stage cylinders.
The goal of the course:
You can by pass the course plan and execute dives to a maximum depth of 50 meters using Trimix as bottom mix and EAN 50 as decompression mix.
Maximum total dive time for a decompression dive is 50 minutes.
This will give you 20 minutes of bottom time at 50 meters or 40 minutes of bottom time at 30 meters.
As you can see, you can extend your dive time significantly with this knowledge.
Prerequisite Triple Fifty Diver
- Students should be at least 18 years.
- Good physical and mental health
- Students should be trained Extended Basic Skills or equivalent
- Have at least 100 logged dives in varying diving environments which at least 20 dives to 30 m
- Performed at least 50 dives with the equipment required
- Be able to use several different swimming techniques to maneuver forward, backward and to turn